the centurion

I am but a man. Neither a strong man nor a weak man, neither loud nor soft. I am but a man.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Help

Wow, so May was my last post...time really waits for no man.
Since May, I have had and recovered from hernia surgery, a new job, and many changes in ministry work. Missouri has had a very wet spring and summer. I hear it will be a cold winter, which is fine with me.
Joshua is getting big-he just passed the "big 6 months" and is wearing clothes labelled for 12 months. I just realized I don't have a current pic on this computer (I'm not home).
We are planning a trip to the Philippines for next year, and it is shaping up to be quite an intense couple of weeks. When the word started spreading about us coming, jobs lined up faster than we could imagine! Its hard to not be excited about that, but there is oh so much to do between now and then. Like raising money. This will be a fairly expensive trip, but very rewarding.
Here's my pitch---
Can you help?
The folks in the Philippines are hungry for the Gospel--hungry like Americans are for
iPods and HDTV.
E-mail me or call me if you want to know anything about this trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home