the centurion

I am but a man. Neither a strong man nor a weak man, neither loud nor soft. I am but a man.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Election

Well, my dad and I disagree on this matter...
I know a lot of people in the Philadelphia region, SE Missouri, and places around the south. I have noticed something this election season:
Many more people who would be likely and willing to fight physically for this country are not just leaning toward McCain, but voicing that decision.
Does that say something to you?

Another thing, more unfortunately, that my dad and I disagree on, is our personal election. The Bible says to make sure of your election, the Name of Christ is the only name which has the power to save you in the end. In the last day, every one--all 7 Billion currently on this earth--will know that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Obama is every bit the liar that Hillary Clinton is, he just happens to have more charisma.
If my dad is correct in projecting that Obama will be the next president, the best thing I can see in that is that he won't be in Congress anymore.

peace, love, and joy in Jesus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home